Downloadable Application Form
To apply for down payment assistance, you will need to provide the following information:
- Pay stubs for the most recent month for everyone in the household over 18 years old that works part-time and/or full-time, even if they are not going to be on the loan.
- If anyone in the household receives Social Security, SSI, or Disability, please provide evidence of the amount and the time from you will receive.
- Copy of any court ordered child support, will except print out of payments from the DCSE website.
- Copy of most recent bank statement for the past 3 months for all Checking and Savings accounts, include all pages.
- Copy of Federal Tax Return for 2021 and 2020 with W2’s. If self-employed we will need 2021, 2020 & 2019 Federal Tax Return. If you do not have all two (2) years, please contact the IRS @ 1-800-829-1040 and request Tax Letter 1722 or a printout covering the tax year you are missing.
DON’T SEND APPLICATION UNTIL YOU HAVE ALL ATTACHMENTS THAT APPLY TO YOU AND APPLICATION COMPLETED.