Blue Ridge Housing Network, Inc. provides all counseling for free.
A positive rental history can go a long way whether you are working to build or rebuild your credit history or when you become ready to purchase your own home.
Prior to moving into your new rental home, it is critical you have the necessary knowledge to make renting a successful experience.
- The problems that can occur when you don’t understand your lease agreement
- Security Deposits – what they are really for and how to protect yourself
- How to calculate an affordable rent payment
- Reducing your debt and increasing your income
Have you already missed a rent payment? Are you anticipating being late on upcoming monthly rent?
- How to handle an unexpected financial crisis
- Developing a personalized budget while still living comfortably
- Creating an emergency saving plan for peace of mind
- How to reduce personal debt and become financially healthy again
- Free in-file credit report which will give you two credit scores
- Prepare a monthly spending plan
- Budget to pay off any collections or judgments
- Dispute any incorrect information on credit reports
- Set goals – Action Plan
Foreclosure Prevention Counseling
Please call (540) 622-2711 to have a package emailed or mailed to you.
Once we have received the completed package, someone will call you to set up an appointment. Please allow at least 1 hour and 30 minutes for appointment.